Vaginal Rejuvenation in Latham, NY
Urbane Beauty Co. offers non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation services from expert technicians in Latham, NY to restore your confidence
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Urbane Beauty Co’s Vaginal Rejuvination is a non-invasive way to improve both vaginal aesthetics and functional issues. We use state-of-the-art laser technology to tighten loose tissues and stimulate the natural production of collagen, which leads to rejuvenation and tightening of the vaginal walls, and many other benefits.
Why get Vaginal Rejuvenation?
There are many benefits that come with vaginal rejuvenation. Pregnancy and aging can lead to many body changes in women, including urinary, vaginal elasticity, and lubrication issues, which can result in the loss of sexual confidence, along with many other issues. Urbane’s non-invasive laser vaginal rejuvenation can help address all of these!
Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation
Improve Vaginal Dryness
Increase Vaginal Tightness
Enhance Sexual Pleasure
Reduce Urinary Incontincnce
Frequently Asked Questions About Vaginal Rejuvenation
The amount of sessions varies depending on the patient. Usually about 3 sessions are required for the best results.
There is no downtime, and patients can return to their normal, daily activities following the procedure.
Intercourse should be avoided for 3 days after the procedure
No! Urbane’s non-invasive vaginal rejuvination does not hurt at all. It feels similar to any other gynecological procedure. With the laser itself, patients say they feel a slight tingle of warmth, but not anything uncomfortable.
- Hydrate– We recommend that for seven days pre-treatment you moisturize skin in the morning and evening, drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to completely hydrate your skin and optimize treatment results.
- Vaginal health screening– Have an up-to-date, normal PAP smear done within one year prior to treatment.
- Menstruation– No active menstruation at time of treatment.
- Shaved– Please have pubic hair fully shaved.
- Over the Counter Medications- Avoid aspirin, Motrin and Ibuprofen for one week prior to your treatment. Inform your provider if you are taking blood thinners or regularly take aspirin or Ibuprofen.
- Sun exposure– No tanning bed or self-tanners for four weeks prior to treatment.
- Over the Counter Medications– Avoid aspirin, Motrin and Ibuprofen for one week prior to your treatment. Inform your provider if you are taking blood thinners or regularly take aspirin or Ibuprofen.
- Supplements- Avoid fish oil, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, or any other supplements one week before treatment.
- Alcohol- Avoid alcohol for two days prior to treatment.
- Accutane– Inform your provider if you have taken Accutane (oral acne medication) in the past year.
- Ice Packs– Store ice packs in your freezer for use after you get home from procedure.
Careful after-care is very important for producing a beautiful and lasting result.
- Refrain from intercourse tampon use, exercise, heavy lifting, or straining during the first 24 hours after the procedure.
- Refrain from intercourse for 72 hours after the procedure.
- You may shower or bathe after the procedure.